2020 practical examination dates
7 February 2020
*Update 24 June: In response to the evolving nature surrounding COVID-19, the ADC has made the difficult decision to postpone practical examination sessions to 30 November 2020. This information replaces the practical examination sessions announced on 7 February 2020. More information is available here.
New application periods, which will take into consideration new examination dates and eligibility criteria will be advertised on the ADC website at a later date.
The ADC is pleased to announce application periods for practical examination seats between July and December 2020.
As seat availability is limited, we strongly encourage you to submit your application early in the application period to ensure the best chances of securing an examination seat.
Examination dates for 2021 will be announced at a later date.
* No examinations are scheduled for July 2020 or December 2020.
Please note that examination dates and application periods are subject to change.
Please read these conditions of practical examination seat allocation carefully before applying.
- If your application is accepted, you will be allocated an examination date within the specified date range.
- We cannot accept requests for specific examination days or months. You should ensure that you are able to sit at any time during the date range before applying.
- Once your examination date has been allocated, it cannot be transferred or postponed. If you are unable to attend your allocated date, withdrawal fees apply.
Eligibility to apply
- You must belong to the relevant eligible group and have:
o no pending examination results,
o no pending examination reviews or appeals and
o no existing practical examination booking.
- If you do not meet these eligibility criteria your application will be declined.
- We must receive your completed application, with all supporting documentation correctly certified, before the closing date of the relevant application period.
In fairness to all candidates, the ADC cannot consider applications received outside the defined application period, or from candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria.
The ADC is committed to keeping all candidates updated on access to examination seats, as well as important information relating to the assessment process. All candidates, regardless of their place in the assessment process, are strongly encouraged to monitor the ADC website for up-to-date information on examinations and assessments.
For any further enquiries, please contact the ADC via the contact us page.