Work for the ADC: Candidate Support Officer
29 September 2021
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Candidate Support Officer to join the ADC team. Filled with variety this role provides assistance and customer service to overseas qualified dental practitioners on the pathway to registration with the Dental Board of Australia.
Reporting to the Manager, Candidate Experience and based in our Melbourne office you will be part of a vibrant, fun and committed team. You will be responsible for ensuring candidates are informed and up to date about each step in the ADC process and their progress against requirements. The position shares responsibility with reception as the first point of contact for candidate enquiries and will ensure the delivery of high-quality services and candidate experience across all stages of the ADC assessments.
You will be responsible to:
- Act as the main point of contact for candidate enquiries relating to ADC assessment and examination pathways.
- Provide a high level of customer service to candidates and key stakeholders of the ADC.
- Manage email inboxes relative to the Assessments and Examinations department.
- Manage phone calls from candidates with a view to resolving queries and issues on first contact wherever feasible.
- Respond to and resolve complaints and grievances in a professional manner, escalating as appropriate.
- Proactively prepare and send candidate communications and mail-outs.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy candidate records and undertake data integrity checks.
- Maintain examination application and candidate lists.
- Assist with the migration of candidate records to the new CRM.
As a successful applicant to the role, you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to liaise with a wide range of individuals including those from non-English speaking background.
- Excellent organisational skills, including demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- High level computer skills.
- Proven ability to relate to, and work collaboratively with staff at all levels.
- Proven ability to ensure compliance with protocols and rigorous maintenance of records.
- Proven data entry experience with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
- Ability to draft correspondence by email and use standard Microsoft Word templates from a client management database system.
Applications close 12 October 2021.
Why work for us?
We are a small team with a friendly and inclusive culture. For us, our people come first. We know that when our people are happy and supported, we do our best work. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- An attractive salary and generous leave entitlements
- Salary packaging
- An organisation that supports diversity and inclusion
- Training and leadership development
How to apply
Suitable applicants will be contacted prior to the position closing date. To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your application to Laura Malone, Manager Human Resources at [email protected] and include:
- a copy of your resume
- a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position
Please direct enquiries to Veronica Vele via [email protected]
We are committed to a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBT and people with disability.