Work for the ADC: Manager, Candidate Experience
3 September 2021
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Manager, Candidate Experience to join us. Reporting to the Director, Assessments and Examinations, and based in our Melbourne office you will be part of a vibrant, fun and committed team.
Filled with variety, this role oversees the candidate experience across the suite of ADC assessments; the initial assessment, the written examination and the practical examination. The position also supervises the Assessment Coordinator and Application Officers.
You will be responsible to:
- Oversee the three application stages of the assessment and examination of candidates seeking registration with the Dental Board of Australia.
- Manage, monitor and oversee application periods, including managing candidate registrations, withdrawals and venue bookings.
- Develop plans and objectives for delivery of short-term tasks and coordinating competing demands.
- Take ownership of assessments and applications processes, procedures, policies and systems including monitoring for effectiveness and continually improving processes as required.
- Lead the review and improvement of policy, procedures and processes relating to assessments and applications, in collaboration with the Manager, Examination Delivery.
- Proactively manage, develop, and maintain effective relationships with including candidates and other key stakeholders including regulatory bodies, the Department of Education, Skills and Employment, the Department of Home Affairs and Assessment Committee members.
- Manage and coordinate all candidate communications, including publication of handbooks and briefing materials, the distribution of examination results and the management of requests for verification, review and appeals.
As a successful applicant to the role, you will have:
- Minimum of two years working experience relevant to the role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to work and liaise with a range of individuals and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment, organising own and team priorities, monitoring workflow and meeting busy schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, including setting goals and direction, providing coaching and mentoring and giving regular feedback and recognition.
- Ability to autonomously make informed decisions that require action, and sound judgment to know when to escalate.
Why work for us?
We are a small team with a friendly and inclusive culture. For us, our people come first. We know that when our people are happy and supported, we do our best work. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- An attractive salary and generous leave entitlements
- Salary packaging
- An organisation that supports diversity and inclusion
- Training and leadership development
Applications close COB 17 September 2021.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please do so via Seek. Applications must include a copy of your resume and a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position.
Please direct enquiries to Veronica Vele via [email protected]
We are committed to a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBT and people with disability.