Work for the ADC: Manager, Examination Delivery
3 September 2021
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Manager, Examination Delivery to join us. Reporting to the Director, Assessments and Examinations, and based in our Melbourne office you will be part of a vibrant, fun and committed team.
Filled with variety this role responsible for delivering the suite of ADC practical examinations, for managing the Examination Centre and for ensuring the provision of a high quality, organised and calm environment for candidates, examiners and staff. The position oversees the implementation and review of policies and procedures for the delivery and marking of the examination and additionally supervises the Venue Coordinator, the Dental Assistants and the Examination Coordinator.
You will be responsible to:
- Oversee the conduct and delivery of the ADC Practical examination for all professions.
- Manage all facets of the Examination Centre to ensure smooth running of examinations.
- Oversee marking and examination resulting.
- Manage, monitor and oversee scheduling of examinations, including scheduling examiners and model markers
- Take ownership of exam delivery processes, procedures, policies and systems including monitoring for effectiveness and continually improving processes as required.
- Lead the review and improvement of policy, procedures and processes relating to the preparation and delivery of the practical examination, in collaboration with the Manager, Candidate Experience.
- Proactively manage, develop, and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, including examiners, item writers and Assessment Committee members.
- Lead performance excellence by setting clear direction for the Examination Delivery team, including agreeing clear performance goals and expectations.
As a successful applicant to the role, you will have:
- Minimum of two years working experience relevant to the role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to work and liaise with a range of individuals and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment, organising own and team priorities, monitoring workflow and meeting busy schedules.
- Ability to autonomously make informed decisions that require action, and sound judgment to know when to escalate.
- High level of focus and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, including setting goals and direction, providing coaching and mentoring and giving regular feedback and recognition.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and commercial information.
Why work for us?
We are a small team with a friendly and inclusive culture. For us, our people come first. We know that when our people are happy and supported, we do our best work. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Our Examination Centre operates during standard business hours.
- An attractive salary and generous leave entitlements.
- Salary packaging.
- An organisation that supports diversity and inclusion.
- Training and leadership development.
Applications close COB 17 September 2021.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please do so via Seek. Applications must include a copy of your resume and a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position.
Please direct enquiries to Veronica Vele via [email protected]
We are committed to a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBT and people with disability.